The COVID-19 situation is an unprecedented season for our church and our community. May it be that we make the most of this time by seeking how we can deepen our love for God, for one another, and our neighbors.
As we press on through the stay-at-home order, we have a beautiful opportunity to dig deeper into our call to love God with all our being and to love others as He has loved us. Continue to refer to this page for resources that will help you and your family stay connected to God and each other.
How to Strengthen Your Marriage While in Quarantine
- When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- Cherish by Gary Thomas
- What the Bible Teaches about Divorce and Remarriage from The Gospel Coalition
- Fierce Marriage Ministry
- I Am Second Testimony Videos on Marriage and Divorce
If you are in a marriage that needs help, please speak with your small group leader. Your small group leader is prepared to help. If you are not in a small group, please contact your local campus pastor.
Here are some thoughts and messages from some of our own pastors and leaders to help you biblically process this season.
From Greg Bradshaw, Lead Ministry Pastor
From Beth Freeman, Senior Director of Women’s Ministry
From Dr. Michael Vanlaningham, Theologian in Residence and Interim Campus Pastor, Deerfield Road Campus
Read “Faith vs. Fear” now.
Using worship as a weapon to combat the enemy of our hearts and minds, listen to these songs as a way to fix our eyes on Jesus, and give hope.
Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled from Pastor Greg Bradshaw
Click on the title to see the article.
- Theology of a Pandemic
- A Biblical Perspective on the Coronavirus
- What does the Bible say about pandemic diseases?
- Anxiety and Waiting
- Things the Coronavirus Should Teach Us
To read the blog post, click on the title.
Invite a friend to join you for church online this weekend using one of our digital invites.
Greg Stier Interview
Watch this interview with Greg Stier of Dare2Share Ministries.
God at Work Videos
Watch this powerful story of God at Work in Tony’s life as the Lord helped him overcome fear.
For more God at Work stories, visit our YouTube channel.
Click the title to read the articles below.
- 5 Lessons from Spurgeon’s Ministry in a Cholera Outbreak
- What Courage Corona Might Unleash
- How can God be sovereign and good and allow suffering?
- Why Does God allow bad things to happen to good people?