Support to all navigating this unprecedented time. You will find information about utilities, rent, unemployment, and more.
If you own or manage a small business, “register” today. Our goal is to have a list of businesses so we can pray for you and your business. This will also allow us to give awareness about your business to the church family in the event they need services you offer. Add your business here.
- CDC Key Facts about COVID-19
- CDC What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- Q&A about COVID-19
- Learn more about COVID-19
Help is available in various forms, including, but not limited to:
- food from our food pantries
- budget planning and financial coaching
- life and crisis counseling
- financial assistance
To apply for benevolence, complete a benevolence application and meet with a member of our staff or a deacon to qualify for Benevolence Ministry support. For more information, please email Malissa Szwiec.