We are so thankful for your prayers as we seek the Lord in our search for our Lead Teaching Pastor (LTP). Here’s a quick update so that you can join us in praying more specifically in the upcoming days.
First, the updated LTP Search Team includes the following people:
- Brian Laird (Elder Board Chairman, Elgin Campus)
- Rob Hamann (Elder, Rolling Meadows Campus)
- George Michaelides (Elder, North Shore Campus)
- Kent Jaeger (Elder, Crystal Lake Campus)
- Dr. Mike Vanlaningham (Staff member, Pastor of Biblical Research)
- Pastor Dave Learned (Staff member, Co-Campus Pastor, Rolling Meadows Campus)
- Pastor Roger McCoy (Staff member, Elder, Lead Operations Pastor, and Interim Lead Ministry Pastor)
- Diane Birkenstock (Staff member, Director of Human Resources)
Second, on Tuesday, January 12, this team will be presented with an overview of the new candidates from Vanderbloemen, the firm we enlisted to assist with our search. Over the next several days we will then begin initial interviews with these candidates.
As always, you can find the latest information about the search on the Lead Teaching Pastor Search page on the Harvest Website.
We invite you to pray with us on Tuesday for the introductions and initial review. Let’s invite the Lord to provide wisdom, discernment, and insight to this team for His glory and the good of this church.
“Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed.” Proverbs 15:22
—The Elders of Harvest Bible Chapel
RETURN TO ALL CHURCH UPDATES