Hosted by the 60+ Ministry, all are welcome!
Tuesday, February 4th at 9:00 am in Cornerstone.
Learn about common viruses, email and Internet safety, firewalls, and other security features and practices in this class.
At the end of the session, learners will be able to:
- Explain what a virus is and what it can do
- List common antivirus protection software
- Identify popular web browsers and browser extensions for privacy
- Explain the best strategies for creating and remembering passwords
- Explain the safest web browsing, email and online purchase strategies
- Explain the importance of updates and how it relates to security
- Select the best backup strategy for their needs