Harvest Kids is open for children 9 months through 5th Grade.
Please register your family by Friday at noon so we can prepare for your child. We are working hard to give your child the best 90 minutes of the week on Sunday.
Children with any of the following symptoms should not be checked in to Harvest Kids classrooms or programming:
- Chronic cough or coughs up green or yellow phlegm
- Fever above 100 (orally) or 99.4 (rectally) in past 24 hours
- Vomiting within past 24 hours
- Diarrhea in past 24 hours
- Unusual spots or rashes
- Pinkness or redness in eyes-crusting or drainage
- Excessive drooling due to sores in mouth
- Nasal secretions – thick, yellow, greenish in color
- A significant change in behavior such as unusual irritability, rubbing ears, high levels of fussiness
Keeping your ill child at home is an important way to speed up their recover, protect other children and their families and limit the spread of germs to all adult volunteers of our Harvest Kids Program. If a child is exhibiting any of these symptoms, we will ask the parent to remove the child from class.Register Now