GOD OVER ALL
Friday evening, March 5, and Saturday, March 6
Available in person on our Rolling Meadows and Elgin Campuses + Streamed Online
We don’t have to tell you about the craziness we see in the world and how it can feel a bit overwhelming. We feel it too. but, we believe God’s purposes and plans reign high above it all!
You are invited to join women across all our campuses for our Women’s Conference 2021, which is designed to point us to this profound promise: God Over All! It’s more than a theme for a conference . . . it is the most comforting truth for life.
God is over all! He knows it. He sees it. He holds it. He is over it. And He loves us like crazy! There is no better time than now to invite the LORD to make room in your schedule so that He can enlighten your mind, soothe your soul, and encourage your heart.
We are asking the Holy Spirit to move in each one of our lives through these Conference elements:
With one voice, women praising of the name of Jesus Christ through corporate worship.
Keynote Messages brought by four speakers known for their passionate, God-given insight, rich theology, and vulnerable authenticity:
- Friday night | Amy Orr-Ewing, Author and President of the Oxford Centre for Apologetics, United Kingdom
- Saturday morning | Rochelle Burlock, Worship Leader
- Saturday afternoon | Patti Height, Out of Egypt Ministries
- Saturday afternoon | Beth Freeman, Senior Director of Women’s Ministry, Harvest Bible Chapel
In Community and Practical Application
Engage in meaningful message application, roundtable discussions, and practical workshops led by Harvest women who have surrendered their lives to the living, loving GOD! Ordinary women who find their worth, their purpose, their wisdom, and their peace in the One and Only extraordinary GOD!
- Online participants will receive two workshop videos on Friday, March 5, for viewing on your own or through watch parties.
- On-Campus participants will select two in-person workshops, for Saturday afternoon, from a list of four. Pre-registration is required. You will receive the workshop registration link after you register for the conference.
We are asking the LORD to make this conference a time for you to have margin away from the whirlwind of life so that you can encounter Him through worship, His Word, discussion, personal application, community, and Prayer in a way that draws you closer to Him . . . the One who is God over all!
$10.00 per person in person (includes main sessions, workshops, roundtables, conference swag bag, and post-conference links of the keynote messages).
$10.00 per person online (includes four keynote sessions, two workshops, and post-conference links of the keynote messages).
Registration is required. We are not able to receive any walk-ins at the in-person locations.
- For Saturday, March 6, a boxed lunch will be available for purchase through your conference registration.
- Box lunch purchases and journals will no longer be available for registrations after Tuesday, March 2.
- Masks are recommended for in-person gatherings on the Elgin and Rolling Meadows Campuses.
Register now! Space is limited.
You can check the conference agenda here.
Registration closes: March 5, 2021
For Harvest women, please contact the Women’s Ministry Leader on your campus.
For women who do not attend Harvest, you are welcome! Please contact Rebekah with questions.